How to Place a Custom Order
If you have spoken with someone from Foundry 97 about placing a custom order:
- Find the product that you would like customized and put it in your cart. If that product has the option of engraving, be sure to select between Standard or Engraved.
- Once you have added everything to your cart, view your cart.
- In the "Special instructions for seller" section, list the customization that you would like. (ex. green and blue hybrid on fountain pen, "MY NAME" etched on 20 oz tumbler, orange and white on bottle stopper with "1982" engraved, etc.) Please be as specific as you can in this section. If we're unclear on what you want, we will contact you to verify and will not begin making your product until we receive that verification.
- Note for Engraving/Etching: Be sure to triple check the spelling and your engraving/etching as a whole. What you send us is what you will get. There are no refunds or exchanges on engraved or etched items.
- Check out and pay for your item(s). Once we verify your customization with you, we will start crafting your handmade item. Your item will be made in the order that it was placed among our other orders.
- If you are having a design of your own engraved or etched onto a product, send the design to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the process, text us at (865) 888-0502, message us on Facebook using the messenger button at the top of this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.